- 2 ½ cups self-raising flour
- 100g butter, chopped
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- ½ cup white chocolate buttons
- Icing sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 190o. Lightly grease or oil spray a 12 muffin tin.
- Place the flour in a large bowl. Using your fingertips, rub the butter into the flour, until well combined.
- Add the sugar, milk, egg, raspberries and white chocolate. Mix until just moistened.
- Spoon into muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Stand for 5 before turning onto a wire rack to cool. Dust with icing sugar before serving.
Makes 12 muffins.